Non-Profit Management Program
Red Deer College - Non-Profit Management Program
This certificate provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively supervise employees or volunteers, while gaining a greater understanding of how you manage “self.” Whether new to management in the non-profit sector or an experienced supervisor, you will benefit by learning the practical skills necessary to succeed as a leader in this unique environment.
You will learn
- To identify non-profit board roles, expectations and liabilities
- Legal responsibilities of your organization
- To develop a network with colleagues from across central Alberta
- To develop strategies to increase performance, interpersonal skills and management capacity
- To confidently address conflict through dialogue and structured problem solving
- Complete Management Skills for Supervisors, Law for Non-Profit and Board Governance to earn the Non- Profit Management Certificate
- See our website for all course offerings, locations, and times
Some of the course hours qualify as points towards the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential. Learn more.
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Click here to learn about registering for current course offerings or call 403-357-3663 and have your course number ready.