Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre
Position / Placement: Mat On Call Worker
The Central Alberta PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE Aerie Maternity Home Program in Red Deer is seeking On Call Workers.
Hours: 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday 5 p.m. to Monday 9 a.m.
Remuneration: Flat standby rate per day/night and minimum wage for emergency on site hours.
- Human Services degree/diploma or equivalent
- Must live within 15 minutes of the Red Deer CAPCC location
- Standard first aid and CPR (Adult and child)
- Strong crisis management and problem solving skills
- Relevant knowledge & experience in trauma informed care, pregnancy, labor and delivery, breastfeeding support, child development, parenting and working with vulnerable women and children
- Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check required
The Central Alberta PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE is a registered charity dedicated to upholding the sanctity of all human life and serves women and their families regardless of age, gender, culture, religion, race, and income or education level.
INTERESTED? For more information on these opportunities and to view a full Position Profile contact. Resume and cover letter may be forwarded to or mailed to: 5116 47 Street, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 1R9
Only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Organization: Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre
Contact Person: Lisa Smith