Vantage Community Services
Position / Placement: Board Member
Vantage Community Services is a non-profit organization based in Red Deer governed by a volunteer community board of dedicated professionals who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from various areas of the private sector and human services field. Our wide range of programs and services help youth, adults, and families to find a way through the challenging problems they face.
We are looking for Board members to join our organization and contribute to our mission "to build capacity in people by creating opportunities and instilling hope and confidence."
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Strong commitment to and demonstrated interest in Vantage Community Services
- Reasonable time availability (2 to 4 hours a month)
- Ability to work with and learn from others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working with a policy governance model
- Experience on or with other boards is an asset
- A strong social conscience and desire to contribute to a healthier community
Please send your letter of interest and resume to OR by fax 403-346-3225
To find out more about Vantage Community Services, visit our website: www.vantagecommunityservices.ca
Organization: Vantage Community Services
Contact Person: HR