City of Lacombe
Position / Placement: Boards and Commitees
The City of Lacombe is currently seeking to appoint community-minded citizens to serve on a variety of municipal boards and committees. Openings exist on the following:
- Lacombe Library Board (2 vacancies) to December 2022
- Arts Endowment Committee (2 vacancies) to December 2022
- Art Collection Committee (1 vacancy) to December 2022
- Affordable Housing Strategy Steering Committee (1 vacancy) to December 2021
- Municipal Planning Commission (1 vacancy) to December 2022
By volunteering on these boards and committees you will obtain new skills and insights into a variety of services provided by the City of Lacombe, make a positive difference in your community, and meet new people. To attract the best people for each role, the City of Lacombe encourages and welcomes all applicants to apply for our volunteer opportunities.
Time commitments and duties vary.
For more information or to request an application, contact the number/email address below.
5432 56th Avenue Lacombe, AB T4L 1E9
Organization: City of Lacombe