Red Deer Regional Health Foundation
Position / Placement: Festival of Trees Decoraiting Committee Co-Chair (2 positions)
- A key position at Festival and also one of the most rewarding, this position is responsible for designing, stocking, and decorating two event halls (Stockmens and Prairie Pavilions) in a unique and beautiful Christmas theme, as well as attending to the various décor needs of the events and Silent Auction.
- There are 3 annual meetings of the Festival Working Group of which you would be a member.
- Decorating Committee meetings will be at the convenience of the two co-chairs as other committee members are only active during Festival setup.
- Setup begins November 18, ending November 20 with some small touch up jobs and event assistance from November 21 to 24, as well as tear down on November 25 and 26.
- Artistic Flair who enjoys decorating for Christmas
- Providing the opportunity to decorate the Stockmens and Prairie Pavilion with a great committee of other volunteers in a unique and beautiful Christmas theme for the Festival of Trees
Organization: Red Deer Regional Health Foundation
Contact Person: Brent LaBrosse
Phone Number: (403) 342-8662