Position / Placement: MADD Didsbury Volunteer Community Leader
MADD Volunteer Community Leader
(Teens 18-24 years old) Adults (25 years old+)
MADD Didsbury is currently looking for a dedicated volunteer to take on the leadership role of Volunteer Community Leader
Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving.
As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, and community partners in the community. No experience is necessary, as we provide all the training and support.
Qualifications and/or skills required:
- Good communications skills
- Comfortable with meeting new people
Benefits to volunteering:
- Share your skills and expertise as a leader
- Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
- Gain valuable insights and experiences
- Help keep your community, roadways, and waterways safe
Contact Person: Tracy Crawford
Phone Number: (877) 676-6233