Red Deer Regional Health Foundation
Position / Placement: Taste of Red Deer Volunteer
Join us for a fun evening with food and beer from local restaurants and breweries with entertainment provided by buskers from CentreFest! This is a great Kick off to the weekend while supporting a great local charity. The RDRH Foundation is looking for Cashiers, Runners, Set Up and Breakdown and Bartenders for our Taste of Red Deer Event. This event takes place on Friday, July 26th in conjunction with Red Deer's Centrefest in support of the Red Deer Regional Health Foundation with raising money going towards the purchasing of medical equipment for the hospital.
- Cashiers will should have experience dealing with tickets and cash.
- Runners will be working with local restaurants on a 1-1 basis helping them with acquiring food and supplies from their trailers
- Set up and Break Down crew will require experience setting up tables, pop up tents, chairs, banners, posters and will require some heavy lifting
- Bartenders must have pro-serve and will be providing alcohol drinks, filling beer fridges and tubs, running for ice and bar supplies.
- Event runs from 6pm - 11pm
Who is welcome to apply?
- Youth (18 years of age and younger)
- Teens (18 - 24 years old)
- Adults (25 years old +)
- Groups (i.e. Friends, Co-workers, etc.)
Organization: Red Deer Regional Health Foundation
Phone Number: (403) 342.8662