Choirs Red Deer
Position / Placement: Treasurer (Board of Directors)
The CRD Treasurer oversees the financial operations of the Society including financial planning and budgeting, reporting, banking, bookkeeping and financial record keeping.
- Acts a one of three signing authorities for the Society (in addition to two others from the Executive Committee)
- Coordinates the preparation of the Society budget for Board approval
- Maintains all financial books and records
- Prepares financial reports including: monthly financial updates, financial projections, and financial statements for audit purposes and presentation at AGM
- Coordinates member audit process
- Liaise with other Board Directors (ie. Events Director, Registrations/Member Relations Director and Fund Development Director) and Artistic Director to coordinate payments in a timely manner
Treasury experience with a not for profit society is preferred.
Organization: Choirs Red Deer
Contact Person: Tracy Schick
Phone Number: (587) 3773555