Position / Placement: Volunteer Central
We require a volunteer to assist Volunteer Central staff in planning and coordinating a community volunteer fair to kick-off National Volunteer Week.
- Mature adult who likes to interact with other people, is friendly and welcoming
- Organized, reliable, strong time management skills
- Detail-oriented, can manage stress to meet deadlines and problem-solve
- Strong event planning skills and experience
We need your assistance with the following tasks:
- Attend planning meetings
- Coordinate non-profit staff & volunteer managers who will host organization tables
- Manage logistics of the event, including set-up, tear down
The weekly time commitment will vary, but will be approximately 10 hour/week.
We can provide you with a great reference for a job well done! You will gain experience in working in the non-profit sector, learn about lots of other organizations, and have plenty of opportunities for networking and building/adding to your event planning portfolio.
Organization: Volunteer Central
Contact Person: Pam Snowdon
Phone Number: 403-346-3710