Bull Skit Comedy
Position / Placement: Volunteer Coordinator
Are you passionate about performing arts? We have the opportunity for you! Bull Skit Improvisational Theatre is looking to fill the role for a casual, part-time Volunteer Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting volunteers and providing appropriate training and orientation.
- Managing volunteer shift schedules, including tracking of volunteer hours worked.
- Engaging cast awareness of the role and the function of volunteers.
- Promoting volunteering (internally and externally) through recruitment and publicity campaigns.
- Monitoring, supporting, and accrediting volunteers and their work.
- Celebrating volunteers via recognition events, team building, awards, etc.
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings (This position will have weekend and evening hours coinciding with performances)
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience.
- PROSERVE Certification.
- Cash handling skills, and experience processing debit and credit card transactions
- First Aid certification is an asset,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, theatre environment.
- Leadership qualities such as excellent communication skills, problem solving, and organization.
Find out more information here.
Organization: Bull Skit Comedy
Contact Person: Jenna Goldade
Phone Number: (403) 872-6706