Charity Golf Classic Committee Volunteers
Ronald McDonald House Charities Alberta
1 - 2 hours
Criminal Record Check Required?
We are currently seeking individuals to help with the following position:
o This position is responsible for organizing and coordinating our online auction. Job includes but is not limited to, recruiting items, taking photos and uploading to auction site, coordinating the pick up or delivery of items after the event and donor recognition.
- Having fun while making a meaningful difference
- Organized and motivated
- Network connects considered and asset
- Passionate about supporting RMHC Alberta and the families we serve
- Effective group decision-making skills
- Meetings: 1 – 1.5 hour meetings once a month
- Meeting time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Various hours outside of committee meetings to complete assigned task (approx. 1-3 hours/ week depending on your role)
- Meeting schedule and time TBD – tentatively 5:30pm-6:30pm once a month.
- Meetings will be split - for the first half as a provincial group and break into regional teams for the second portion of the meeting.
- We will meet on Microsoft Teams and a link will be sent for each meeting.
- Monthly meetings potentially the first Wednesday of every month. This will be decided as a group at the first meeting.
- Committee members will be responsible for their individual position and are encouraged to contribute to the success of other components of the event.
- With this committee being province wide, participants can attend meetings in person or via video or phone.
- Committee members are encouraged and welcome to volunteer or participate at the event in their regions.
- Attend 75% of regularly scheduled meetings
- Promote the event within their networks, signing up for the newsletter and like us on social.
- Bring in at least one team and a minimum of two auction items
- Contribute to the overall success of the committee
- Represent Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta in a professional manner