Live-in Female Youth Housing Mentor
McMan Youth, Family, and Community Services
Children, Youth, Family
2 - 4 hours
Criminal Record Check Required?
McMan is looking for a "live in" female housing mentor for our youth transitional housing program. We are looking for someone to offer support and positive role modelling for 1-2 female youth living in the upstairs suite. In exchange, a monthly honorarium is provided in addition to living rent free! The mentor has their own living space.
• Knowledge and sensitivity to challenges that may affect youth housing
• Willingness to engage and work with the youth and the housing
• Excellent communication skills.
• Clear Criminal Record Check.
• Clear Child Intervention Record Check
McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association is a dynamic not-for-profit agency that provides a comprehensive range of programs. McMan is a well-respected organization and has earned a solid reputation as a responsive, highly competent and innovative partner in service delivery since 1989.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to: