Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
Camp Quality Alberta
Children, Youth, Family
Criminal Record Check Required?
The Fundraising Coordinator is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to spread our message and encourage our community of supporters to make donations to Camp Quality Alberta.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with the planning and management of Camp Quality Alberta year-long fundraising initiatives.
• Collaborate with staff & volunteers on year-end fundraising efforts.
• Work with the Fundraising Manager and Executive Director to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
• Identify potential regional business partners as sponsors.
• Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
• Assist is creating the Camp Quality Alberta annual fundraising plan.
• Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.