If you are looking for ways to help our community cope with ongoing COVID-19 situation, below are requests from our partner organizations.
- Looking for perishable food items for tenants who are quarantined and volunteers to assist at Amethyst House and/or the homeless quarantine location.
Please note all Lending Cupboard services are available by appointment only by calling 403-356-1678.
Equipment returns are currently not being accepted.
We are committed to protecting clients, volunteers and staff.
This email will be checked regularly during this period.
For ongoing updates please visit www.lendingcupboard.ca or follow us
Thank you for your understanding.
The Golden Circle:
- The Golden Circle is closed for all programs and events until June 30th, when the City will re-evaluate and inform us of our next steps.
- The Golden Circle is still providing limited outreach services. The phones will be answered between 8:30 and 4:30
- The frozen meal program is still available to support isolated seniors and people with disabilities, call 403-343-6074 to place an order. A menu is on their website at goldencircle.ca.
The Salvation Army:
- Food Bank is still operating, but people do need to book an appointment and we've had to revise the hours and distribution process to avoid passing on any germs if possible.
- Items that are needed for Food Bank are cleaners, canned goods, toilet paper, shampoo, soap or any other personal care items.
The Mustard Seed:
Open M/W/F 12 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. | T/Th 8a.m. to 3p.m. | Leave donations at door
- Gown (FDA) Hazmat Suit Sealing Strip
- Non-contact thermometers
- Surgical Masks (FDA)
- Masks (FDA & NIOSH)
- Masks (Face Shield)
- Hand sanitizer
- Hygiene items (soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine hygiene products)
- Juice boxes
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruit
- Granola Bars