City of Lacombe
Position / Placement: Boards and Commissions
Community minded citizens are needed. The City of Lacombe is receiving applications for the following future and current vacancies. Early applications are welcome.
- Lacombe Police Commission (1: January 2021)
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (2: Commences when filled)
- City of Lacombe Library Board (2: January 2021 & when filled)
- Lacombe Art Collection Committee (2: January 2021 & Student member when filled)
- Lacombe Arts Endowment Committee (3: Two January 2021 and one October 2020)
- Heritage Resources Committee (2: January 2021 & when filled)
- Municipal Planning Commission (1: Commences when filled)
By volunteering on these boards and committees you will obtain new skills and insight into a variety of services provided by the City of Lacombe, make a positive difference in your community and meet new people. The City of Lacombe encourages and welcomes all applicants to apply for our volunteer opportunities on or before October 20th.
For more information or to request an application contact the phone number or email below:
5432 56th Avenue
Lacombe, AB T4L 1E9
Organization: City of Lacombe
Phone Number: 403-782-1287